Wall Slide SquatYou may choose to do this exercise with or without a fit ball against the wall.
- opens the pelvic outlet, prepare for labor.
- strengthens back muscles
- strengthens leg muscles
- stretches calves muscles
- Stand with your back against the wall.
- Spread your feet to shoulder width apart, about half a foot from the wall.
- Keep both arms relaxed on your sides.
- Place a fit ball between the wall and your back. (optional)
- Slide down the wall to a squatting position as slowly and as gently as you can til your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep your back straight at all time.
- Hold in this position for 5-10 seconds.
- Slowly slide back to a standing position.
- Relax and repeat 5 to 10 times.