Sweet Ginger SnowGinger is the best remedy to calm those morning sickness especially during early pregnancy. A cold ginger treat during those hot weather would be most helpful for you I promise.
- 50g ginger (washed and grated with skin on)
- 1/2 fresh lemon (juiced)
- 1 egg white (beat till foamed)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 liter water
- Grate ginger and squeeze out as much juice as you can. Set juice aside.
- Heat water in a pan, add sugar.
- Stir till sugar all dissolved. Turn off heat. Pour water into a large bowl.
- Add ginger juice and lemon juice in sugared water. Mix well.
- Whip egg white til it foamed.
- Fold in whipped egg in large bowl with mixture.
- Cover bowl with cling film and freeze for 2 hours.
- Take out the bowl from freezer after 2 hours.
- Fluff up frozen mixture with a fork and serve in a cocktail glass.