Coconut Milk Pudding
- 400ml coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons condensed milk
- 200g plain flour (sift)
- 1 tablespoon corn flour (sift)
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 10g melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Mix plain flour, corn flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs in another large bowl.
- Add coconut milk, condensed milk, butter and salt. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into flour bowl gently.
- Whip mixture til smooth.
- Pour mixture in a pan, simmer on low heat for 20 minutes or until thicken. Stir constantly while simmering to avoid burning at the bottom.
- Pour heated mixture in a 3 inches or higher greased baking tray or cake mould.
- Steam for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into small pieces to serve.