Honey Glazed Chicken Drumstick
- 5 chicken drumsticks
- 1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
- small piece ginger (grated)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
Ingredients for Honey Glazed
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut 2-3 slashes on drumsticks with knife.
- Mix all ingredients for honey glaze in a large bowl.
- Add chopped spring onion, grated ginger and chopped garlic to glaze.
- Pour glaze in a pan, simmer on low heat till thicken.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Place drumsticks on a rack over a baking tray with foil on.
- Brush honey glaze on drumsticks generously.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take out the drumsticks, turn them over and apply honey glaze on the other side.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or till cooked.