Apple Cinnamon Pork Fillet
- 500g pork fillet
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1 apple
- some raisin (garnishing)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine (optional)
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper (some)
- Mix seasoning in a bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Chop pork fillet into chunks and marinate with seasoning.
- Cut and pit apple into 8 slices, soak in salted water along with raisins. Set aside.
- Place sliced red onion at the bottom of a deep baking tray with crushed garlic and oil.
- Place pork fillet over red onion.
- Drain apple and raisin. Dry and place over pork fillet.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture evenly over baking tray.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes or till meat is cooked.