Pork Fillet in Ginger Sauce
- 500g pork fillet
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- a slice of ginger
- 2-3cm ginger (grated and juiced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon English mustard
- pepper (seasoning)
- Marinate whole piece of pork fillet for at least 30 minutes in sugar, salt and ginger juice.
- Heat pan with olive oil or sesame oil. Fry pork fillet in low to medium heat.
- Add chopped and crushed garlic and fry pork till golden brown.
- Mix all remaining ingredients from the list in a bowl.
- Add to pan and cook in low heat till pork fillet is done.
- Slice and serve with remaining sauce from the pan.