Ginger Pitta Bread
- 200g strong white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 -3cm ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 180ml water
- handful of spinach
- pinch of sesame (optional)
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Sift strong white flour and baking soda. Mix in with grated ginger, olive oil, water, salt and pepper. Mix till smooth. Place dough in fridge for 30 minute.
- Heat butter in pan, fry chopped spinach and sesame for 5 minutes. Side aside.
- Cool down cooked spinach, mix with dough.
- On a clean and dry pan, heat with olive oil or sesame oil.
6. Serve pitta bread with curry or salad as desired.