Sole Fillet with Tomatoes
- 2 sole fillets
- 2-3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon corn flour
- 4 tablespoons water
- Wash and dry sole fillets. Cut into pieces.
- Marinate fillets with 1 tablespoon corn flour, salt, egg white and pepper for 10 minutes.
- Heat pan with oil. Fry diced onion and tomatoes for 5-10 minutes.
- Add fillet pieces and all remaining ingredients.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes or till cooked.