Pumpkin and Onion CrepePumpkin is full of Beta-Carotene is an antioxidant. It can also be converted to Vitamin A which is vital for the growth of your baby during pregnancy.
- 150g pumpkin (cut into strips)
- onion (cut into strips)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Heat pan with oil. Stir-fry onion strips on medium heat till soft. Set aside.
- Mix onion strips (cool down first) with pumpkin strips, beaten egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat pan with oil. Pour egg mixture into pan, turn it over when its set.
- Cook both sides till golden.