Bake Chicken with Coconut Milk
- 300g chicken thigh (cut into pieces)
- 1 carrot (peel and dice)
- 2 potatoes (peel and dice)
- 1 onion (chunk chop)
- 2 tomatoes (cut in 4 quarters)
- 2 slices cheese
- 150g coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon plain floor
- 3-4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat pan with oil, fry chicken pieces for 1-2 minute on medium-high heat. Set chicken aside.
- Mix half cooked chicken with curry powder, salt, sugar and water.
- Please chicken together with sauce in a oven friendly casserole dish, add potatoes and carrots. Steam casserole dish for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Take casserole dish out. Mix in coconut milk, plain flour, onion, tomatoes and cheese. Mix well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or till surface turns golden.