Stuffed MushroomMushroom contains vitamin B, an important vitamin during pregnancy. Vitamin B helps our body to convert energy from food and promote healthy skin, nerves and digestion. It also contains vitamin D, which is as important during pregnancy since vitamin D assists our body to absorb calcium in order to promote healthy bone and teeth.
- 12 button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g minced pork
- small amount of oregano
- 1 small egg or 1/2 large one (lightly beaten)
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Remove stalk from mushroom. Dust the inside of each mushroom with flour.
- Mix pork, herbs, olive oil, beaten egg and seasoning in a bowl.
- Chill content for 30 minutes before use.
- 30 minutes later, use small spoon to help you stuff small amount of meat mixture into each mushroom.
- Place breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl and dip stuff mushrooms in the crumbs on the meat side.
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Place stuffed and breadcrumbed mushrooms on a baking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over each mushroom.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes til surface turns brown.
- Serve hot.