Banana Sunflower Seed Cookies
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 all purpose flour
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Mix mash bananas, olive oil and sugar in a bowl.
- Add flour, sunflower seeds and baking soda. Mix together.
- Use a spoon to shape dough around 2 inches in diameter. Spread out each dough evenly on a baking tray on baking sheet.
- Give enough space for each dough to rise into cookies without merging together.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or till lightly brown.