Carrot and Sunflower Seeds Cake
- 100g carrot (cooked and mashed)
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour (sift)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2/5 cup water
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Fold in half of self-raising flour with the mixture.
- Fold in the other half of self-raising flour with carrot mash in a separate bowl.
- Mix the two mixtures together and add sunflower seeds.
- Pour mixture into cupcakes holder. No more than 1/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until cakes raised and turned brown.
- Cool on rack and serve.