- 100g digestive biscuits
- 30g unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 400g cream cheese (room temperature)
- 60g sour cream
- 250g pumpkin (cooked and mashed)
- 250g pumpkin (diced)
- 100g sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- To make the base, crush digestive biscuits.
- Mix in melted butter, golden syrup and flour.
- Place mixture at the bottom of cheesecake pan, flatten with a spatula.
- Preheat oven at 160C.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Alternatively, blend in blender.
- Return mixture to bowl. Add pumpkin mash, flour, eggs, spices and diced pumpkin. Mix together with a spatula.
- Pour mixture in cheese cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for an hour or till enter sets.
- After baking, cool down and chill for few hours before serving.