Chickpeas, Green Peas and Corn Fritters
- 400g can chickpeas (drained)
- 300g corn kernels (fresh or can, drained)
- 150g green peas (fresh or can, drained)
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Roughly mash chickpeas. Set aside.
- Mix milk and beaten eggs together.
- Place flour in a bowl. Slowly add milk mixture while whisking till smooth.
- Stir in chickpeas, green peas, corn and onion.
- Heat pan with oil on medium heat. Add small amount of mixture to pan to make individual fritters.
- Repeat step 5 to make multiple fritters.
- Serve hot with green salad.