Fertility RecipeAn iron rich, hormone balancing, folic acid pumped dish. Perfect fertility boosting for you and him!!!
Chicken with Asparagus and Lemongrass
- boneless chicken breast or thigh 750g
- lemongrass (chopped) 1-2 stalks
- asparagus (sliced) 250g
- spring onion 1 stalk
- ginger (minced) 2 tablespoons
- garlic (minced) 3 cloves
- chicken broth 180ml
- peanuts (finely chopped) 45g
- Salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Marinate chicken with salt and pepper at least an hour before cooking.
- Heat frying pan with oil. Add stripped chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until meat slightly brown. Set aside on a plate for later use.
- Stir-fry spring onions for 1 minute, add ginger, lemongrass and garlic. Fry together for half a minute. Add asparagus, stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, salt and pepper to pan and bring to simmer. Bring back the chicken and simmer for another minute.
- Place dish on plate and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.