Fertility RecipeWhat's better than an iron filled spinach with eggs filled with all the folic acid goodies. A Spinach frittata is your perfect lunch of the day.
Feta Cheese Spinach Frittata
IngredientsBaby spinach 200g
Red or yellow pepper (roasted, stripped) 100g
Onion (chopped) 1 (small)
Garlic (minced) 3 cloves
Eggs (slightly beaten) 8-9
Feta cheese 160g (crumbled)
Fresh oregano (minced, optional) 1 tablespoon
Fresh mint (minced, optional) 1 tablespoon
salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Preheat grill for later use.
- Heat frying pan with oil over medium heat, stir-fry onion for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic, roasted pepper and baby spinach to the pan and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
- Mix eggs, oregano, mint, salt and pepper together.
- Spread the cooked vegetables evenly in the pan, pour in egg mixture to the pan.
- Cook for around 5 minutes or until eggs set. DO NOT stir while eggs cooking, only use a spatula to lift up the edges of the fritatta occasionally to let the uncooked egg run under.
- Sprinkle feat cheese over the set fritatta.
- Place fritatta under grill till cheese melts and slightly golden.