Sweet Walnut Pudding
- skinned walnut 200g
- ground white rice 200g
- water 2 cups
- sugar (seasoning)
- evaporated milk (seasoning)
1. Boil walnuts for 20 minutes, drain and dry.
2. Deep fry boiled and dried walnuts in hot oil until golden.
3. Drain and set side.
4. Place half of the walnuts in blender together with 2 cups of water, sugar, 100g ground rice and half a cup of evaporated milk. Blend until smooth texture.
5. Repeat step 4 with the other half of the ingredients.
6. Pour all mixture into a pot, bring to boil. Keep stirring while boiling to avoid burning or setting.