- 2 large pears
- 50g dried mixed fruit of your choice
- 50g granola
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Cut pears in halves. (peel if you desired)
- Scoop out the core and seeds with a spoon to create a hole in the centre.
- Preheat oven at 170C.
- Place halved pears with cut sides up on baking tray.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in another bowl and sprinkle all over the pears.
- Mix granola and dried fruits together and mound them into the holes.
- Pour apple juice in the hole till 3/4 full.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or pears soften.
- Serve with yoghurt or ice cream.