Chicken Apple Burgers
- chicken breast (skinned and cut into chunks)
- 1 potato (peeled and grated)
- 1 onion (peeled and grated)
- 1 apple (cored, peeled and grated)
- 50ml chicken stock or 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- handful of parsley (chopped)
- cornflakes for coating burgers (crushed)
- black pepper (seasoning)
- olive oil
- Squeeze some of the juice out from grated onion, potato and apple. Pour in food processor.
- Add chicken and all the rest of the ingredients. (except cornflakes and oil).
- Blend for 10-15 seconds.
- Scoop out content and shape mixture into 5-8 burgers.
- Roll each one in crushed cornflakes.
- Heat pan with olive oil and fry burgers on low to medium heat.
- You may choose to brush burgers with melted butter and grill in oven or barbeque.