- 100g fresh broccoli (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 potato (peeled and chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 4 cups Homemade Chicken Broth (Goto http://rbearbear.blogspot.hk/2014/03/fertility-diet_7466.html for recipe)
- 1 tablespoon olive olive
- Heat pan with olive oil on low heat, saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped broccoli, potato and chicken broth.
- Bring to boil then simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Pour content in blender, blend til smooth.
- Return to pan and bring to simmer.
- Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Turn off heat and serve.