Spicy potatoesMustard seeds contain selenium, omega-3 fats, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, vitamin B1. Repeated studies shown that it has many anti-cancer effects. Including it in your fertility and pregnancy diet provides great benefits to your health.
- 250g potatoes (diced)
- 250g tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coriander (chopped for garnishing)
- salt (seasoning)
- Heat olive oil in pan, add mustard seeds, fry til they pop. (it should only be few seconds)
- Add diced potatoes, chilli powder, paprika, lemon juice, sugar and salt. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add quartered tomatoes, mix well with the rest. Simmer for 10 minutes or til potatoes become tender.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.