Thai Green Chicken Curry
- chicken thigh 500g (diced)
- eggplant 1/2 to 1 (cut into large pieces)
- green beans a handful (chopped)
- lemon leaf 6
- red chilli 1-2 (chopped)
- basil leave 2-3
- coconut milk 3-400ml
- palm sugar or sugar 2-3 tablespoons
- fish sauce or salt (seasoning)
- Thai green curry paste 2 tablespoons
Tips: Heat pan with oil, pan fry chopped eggplant for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Heat pan with oil on low heat, place green curry paste in pan.
- Place diced chicken in pan and stir-fry. Mix well with curry paste using a spatula.
- Stir-fry chicken for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in green beans, lemon leaf, red chilli and basil leave. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, little by little and keep stirring.
- Stop adding coconut milk when curry sauce reach your ideal consistency.
- Add palm sugar and fish sauce. Stir for another minute or until palm sugar all melted.
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.