Tips: You can make Thai Red Curry Paste by replacing green chillies with red chillies.
Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 stalk lemongrass (chopped)
- 1-3 green chillies (depends how spicy you like your paste)
- 1-2 shallots (peeled)
- 5 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 5cm piece ginger (peeled and sliced)
- 0.5 cup fresh basil
- 0.5 cup coriander (chopped)
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt (seasoning)
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3-4 tablespoon coconut milk
- Place everything in your blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add lime juice. Blend for another 30 seconds.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut milk. Blend for another 30 seconds.
- Repeat until mixture achieve paste texture.
- Add salt and chillies according to your own taste and heat tolerance.