Fertility RecipeSeaweed is certainly not on our daily grocery shopping list, but you will find them in your local Chinese, Korean or Japanese convenient stores for sure.
- seaweed 1 cup
- apple 1 (sliced)
- baby cucumber 2 (stripped)
- carrots 2 (peeled and stripped)
- salt about 2 teaspoons
- water 2 cups
- white vinegar 3 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tablespoon
- Blanch seaweed, drain and set aside. (boil in hot water briefly, then rinse with cold water)
- Make sure seaweed is well drained before serving.
- Dissolve 1/4 tablespoon of salt in water.
- Prepare apple, seeded and thinly sliced.
- Soak sliced apple in salted water for 30 seconds. Drain and set aside.
- Mix stripped carrots and baby cucumber together with 1.5 teaspoons of salt. Rinse away excess salt under cold water after 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together. Chill (optional) and serve.