Deep Fried Green Peas
- 400g Fresh green peas
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- 2 tablespoons chilli (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons spring onion (chopped)
- 1 cup chicken / vegetable broth
- salt (seasoning)
- soy sauce (seasoning)
- Deep fried fresh green peas in hot oil for 3-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat pan with oil, add chilli, ginger, garlic, sugar, salt, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Mix corn flour in small amount of water and add to pan.
- Cook mixture for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add spring onions.
- Mix everything together with deep fried peas in a bowl and serve.