Spicy Salt Prawns
- 500g prawns
- 50g diced pumpkin (optional)
- 20g green peas (optional)
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon chilli oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Clean prawns and bathe in 90°C water.
- Add salt and wine to the water.
- To remove the heads, simply twist the head to remove it.
- Then, remove the shell then cut out the veins.
- Bathe cleaned prawns in cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Cook diced pumpkin and peas in boiling water. Cool and mix with prawns.
- Heat pan with oil on medium heat.
- Add chopped coriander and 2-3 tablespoons water. Cool and sprinkle over prawns.
- Sprinkle salt and chilli oil over prawns and serve.