Lemon and Garlic Green Beans
- 800g fresh green beans.
- 2-3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic (crushed and chopped)
- 1 lemon zest
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Blanch green beans in boiling water with a tablespoon of olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in ice water. Set aside.
- Heat pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for less than a minute.
- Add beans and saute for 5 minutes.
- Finish off with lemon zest and seasoning.
- Stir well and serve.