Seated Forward Bend Pose (Paschimottanasana)
- boost fertility by massages and stimulates ovaries and uterus
- stimulates liver and kidneys function to boost fertility in male and female
- relieves PMS symptoms
- improves reproductive health by massaging reproductive organs
- improves digestion system
- stretches hamstrings and lower back
- Seat on a mat with legs stretch straight in front of you.
- Elongate your spine and sit up straight.
- Inhale. Raise your arms with fingers pointing to the ceiling.
- Bend your torso forward to reach your feet with your hands.
- You may use a towel to extend your reach if necessary.
- Exhale. Elongate your spine and lean forward from your hip joints, not from your waist.
- Stay in position for at least 1 minutes to 5 minutes if possible.
- Continue to push your belly towards your thighs during each exhalation.
- Return to sitting position and relax.