- massage reproductive organs
- relaxes shoulders
- opens up chest
- strengthens arms and shoulders
- relaxes lower back
- tones buttocks
- improves blood circulation through the spinal and pelvic regions
- Lie on your tummy on a mat with toes pointing towards the back.
- Place your palms on the floor near your body next to your ribs.
- On inhalation. Gently push yourself up with your hands.
- Raise your head and chest upwards away from the floor.
- Tilt back your head.
- Lift your chest as far away from the mat as you can.
- On exhalation. Slowly tilt your head towards the floor till it touches the mat.
- To exit. Lift yourself up to a sitting position through a kneeling position.