Watermelon and Spare Ribs Soup
This is a Chinese soup recipe using watermelon skin. Watermelon boosts libido and fertility, this recipe is easy to follow and refreshing.
- 100g watermelon skin
- 200g pork spareribs or pork chop
- 4 cups of water (or more if you increase ingredients amount)
- salt (seasoning)
- Peel off the green of watermelon skin. Chunk chop and set aside.
- Chunk chop pork and wash.
- Boil pork in hot water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a fresh pot, bring water to boil and add pork.
- Boil on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add watermelon skin and boil for further 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and serve.