Red Pepper Soup
- 3 red peppers (seeded and roughly chopped)
- 2 onion (chopped)
- 2 courgette (roughly chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 900ml chicken / vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Heat pot with oil, fry chopped onion and crushed garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add red pepper, half portion courgette and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- After simmering, pour everything in blender and blend for 30 second to a minute.
- Pour content back to pot, add remaining courgette and simmer for 8 minutes.
- You may serve this soup with plain yoghurt and some fresh chopped onion.