Homemade Baked FriesHave these fries without saturated fat and guilt free.
- 2 bake potatoes
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper (seasoning)
- Wash and scrub potatoes, pat dry.
- Cut into desired length and thickness. Then pat dry again.
- Preheat oven at 220C. Place foil on baking tray and grease with vegetable oil, then place tray in oven to preheat as well.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites til foamy.
- Add potatoes stripes to egg white foam. Make sure each stripe is coated all over.
- Take out baking tray from oven. (Watch out, it's going to be hot)
- Place fries in a single layer on greased baking tray. Make sure each stripe is not too close to each other to avoid sticking together while baking.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or til crisp and lightly brown.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.