Stir-fried Beef Fillet with StrawberryBeef is good source of iron for blood making while strawberries are full of Vitamin E and peppers are rich in Vitamin C.
- 80g beef fillet (diced)
- 3-5 pieces strawberries (halves)
- 1/2 green pepper (diced)
- 1/2 yellow pepper (diced)
- 60g green beans
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 2cm ginger (sliced)
- salt, pepper, sugar. (seasoning)
- Marinate diced beef fillet salt, pepper and a teaspoon of sugar for 20 minutes before cooking.
- Wash and prepare all fruits and vegetables.
- Heat pan with oil in medium heat, add garlic and ginger first, follow by diced beef.
- Stir-fry for a minute, then add green beans. green and yellow pepper.
- Stir-fry for another 2 minutes, add strawberry and turn off heat.
- Serve with rice or pasta.