Roasted FruitsRoasting caramelizes natural sugar in fruits and brings out their sweetness naturally. It is a great dessert to serve after lunch or dinner.
- Fresh fruits of your choice (peaches, apples, grapes, cherries, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Brown sugar or honey to taste
- Preheat grill at 200C.
- Wash and cut fruits according to your liking.
- Place cut fruits in a bowl, mix with olive oil, vanilla essence and ground cinnamon.
- Grill for 5 minutes and turn slices over.
- Place grilled fruits in a bowl, then squeeze in lime juice and zest.
- Drizzle fruits with honey and lightly toss.
- Serve warm.