Fertility RecipeWhat's better than a vitamin A rich pudding with all the goodies from eggs and dairy product? You have every excuse in the world to munch on this mouth watering dessert.
Pumpkin Pudding with Maple Syrup
- whole mini pumpkin 1
- single cream 50ml
- large egg 1
- egg yolk 1
- maple syrup 2 tablespoons
- corn flour 2 teaspoons
- vanilla extract 2 teaspoon
- Cut open pumpkin, about 1 inch from the top. Wrap opened pumpkin in cling film to
- Remove all seeds, place cover back and steam whole pumpkin for 10 minute.
- Remove from steamer, set aside to cool.
- Scrape a small amount of flesh from inside the pumpkin after cooling, mash it and set aside.
- Remember to scrape only a thin layer and not too rough.
- Blend mashed pumpkin, egg, egg yolk, cream, vanilla extract, maple syrup and corn flour until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pumpkin, place pumpkin lid back. Steam for 15 minutes or until mixture set.